• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crucible of Faith OOC - Players please read last post

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Has anyone seen silentspace for a while?.... According to the above post, he should be back by now. Just curious.

Nope, according to his profile, he hasn't been online since 6-24. Hope everything's okay. . . .

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm enjoying interacting with you silentspace, hurry back!!

On to good news. I'm back from Gencon and catching up on posts!!

Keia

Okay, I am back finally and updated the IC thread.
Oh, and anyone seen Cannibal Kender lately? I'm going to have Amara go off on a plot thread by herself here if he's not playing anymore. Just wondering. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Apparently so, without notifying his/her DMs.

You know BOTH of you have my email address, chat handles, phone numbers, etc. You could always ask for me to hunt down this stray kender.:)

Anyhow let me know if you want me to email him/her/it.

Thanks,
BS
PbP mod

Looking at his account, I can say he hasn't posted on the board 7-6-04, his last set of posts where in the following: Bourne Identity ** The Books **, The village of Prumen (PbP Game), The village of Prumen (PbP Game), Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1 (New York City), Planetouched Peril, Crucible of Faith ~ Chapter 1....

I'm guessing account issues so let me know what you want me to do ladies...

Last edited:

Guys, I have some bad news.

Unfortunately, I don't have nearly as much time as I thought I would to run this game. And, with the advent of my backup hard-drive crashing, I no longer have the DM notes I once did, so I was running off the top of my head. And... I am about to return to school (although I think I am slightly insane to do so, since I just got my associates degree ;)).

I can't really afford the time to run this anymore. I apologize heartily for this, but... I have to stop running this game. (I may have to drop some of my other PBP as well in the near future.)

So farewell, and happy gaming. I hope you enjoyed what little I was able to do, DMming-wise.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sorry to hear that. I liked this game chemistry wise . . .though we were just getting started. Hope things ease up for you at some point and you pull this out of the mothballs!!

Keia

Remove ads