• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crucible of Faith OOC - Players please read last post

Okay, couple of notes: :)

- I'm going to slow down the pace of my posts to allow the slower posters to catch up with those of us who are at the computer 24/7 (especially over this holiday weekend in the States).

- Please feel free and encouraged to continue posting yourselves, and most importantly this is your story too. Please feel welcome to post actions and such for NPC's! I view roleplaying as a interactive story that has the occasional randomness of dice tossed in. I will still be rolling dice for your characters, and posting when needed to answer a question, etc. :)

- Also, I am new to pbp DMming, so I may make mistakes every once in a while or add comments like the above; please bear with me. ;)

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Paxus Asclepius said:
Does that include Shabbat as well? A 24-hour blank spot every week could get aggravating for you, if it does.

God, I love being Reform.

Yep, it does. Also, I often don't get near the PC on weekends - between the wife and two kids weekends tend to be computer free (not always, but mostly). During the week I generally post daily though.

There's also the fact that Isida is having a hard time reaching a computer this weekend, which is why I slowed down my posts a bit. I spend almost all my weekends at the computer, but I realize that not everyone else does. ;)

Okay, my reply posts are going to be held off for one more day, 'cause I spent a good deal of time writing them and just deleted everything my accident by hitting the "reload" button. *sigh*

I will post tomorrow, sorry for the wait....

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I did that in my game just a couple of days ago. Nothing is more frustrating. The worst part is that I had them in Word, thought the post had gone through and deleted that file too!! Sigh!

Keia

Okay, new correction - I am at home now and checked my notes. Shariau, Pumbar, and Durindal are on the same timeline. I had started Quillia & Amara off on a slightly earlier timeline. My bad. :)

Remove ads