Crypt of Crimson Stars OOC [Full]

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi all,

'm having a run of luck with PC portraits at the moment. I've had two of my PbP PCs illustrated for me in the last few days. One of those being Grilok and here's his pic

Colour me pleased ;) , now all we have to do is find a DM (or I need to find another game where I can sub Grilok)

cheers

Daz

Prof Yeti

First Post
Wow! I liked the Whitlok but the Grilok is very nice. (Might need to see about getting some of my own done in the future)

Yeah I was kinda wondering if we were going to go on or just recycle the characters for different games. But wasn't in that big a hurry since we are currently missing Isida. But if you know someone I am definitely interested.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I don't know anyone that would be interested but then I haven't really looked around ;), but I am keen to continue, we can wait until Isida is back and then see if anyone wants to pick up where we left off.

Prof Yeti

First Post
I am still available whenever something is ready to be done. I really enjoyed my dwarven brawler. So I am totally for not losing him to the aether. :D

D20Dazza

Explorer
Any idea when Isida is due back? I've lost track of the thread she had going and whether there has been any word - hope everything is going cool for her/him.

Prof Yeti

First Post
I'm not looking for her to be back for another month or so. She had said she would be gone for a couple of months, to get things settled.

I'll see if I can find the thread, later. (I have the day off unless something goes really wrong. :eek: )

But I agree no news just leaves questions. I would rather know people are doing okay even if they don't have time to game. :(

Remove ads