(CSRHoD) Creamsteak's Red Hand of Doom [IC]

Arkhandus

First Post
(I think you mixed up my movement.....according to the first map, it looks like north is right, south is left, east is down, and west is up.....that's what I was using for my movement's directions. Warren was going to head down-right to where it seemed the ground leveled off a bit, so he could more easily swing around and into the bushes with less difficulty from the terrain.

Sorry, I guess I'll indicate grid spaces more specifically. Warren should be in square P-20 I think.)

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Warren continues dashing off along the road, skidding a moment as he turns and slinks off into the bushes, crouching low with shadows flowing around him for further concealment.

(Double-move again, to square Q-23, and hiding in the bushes momentarily. Warren won't struggle up no steep slope to face an archer head-on while the guy takes free shots at him, nossir. 20% concealment miss chance still, or whatever the bushes provide. Hide check is 1d20+16.)

Redclaw

First Post
Larian will still caste Haste, but will target himself, Siobhan, Tyrla, Avril and Scarlet.
+1 AC, +1 reflex saves, +1 to hit, +30' move, one additional attack at full BAB when performing full attack action.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Larian--Transmuter 5--HP: 25--AC:18 (tch 18, ff 14)--f+2, r+5, w+4

Trusting to his magic protection and his enhanced quickness, Larian stays standing in the middle of the pathway and with blinding speed fires not one, but two arrows at the nearest hobgoblin.
OOC: Full attack with the bow, two arrows at the hobbo in square L11, unless he has cover from one of my allies, in which case fire at the one in E15. Both are at +8, thanks to haste and point blank shot, with no penalty for firing into melee. Damage is 1d8+1.

[sblock=spells]spells left
0-read magic, detect magic, detect magic
1-feather fall, color spray, true strike, magic weapon
2-see invisibility, hypnotic pattern, scorching ray, bull's strength
3-dispell magic, fireball

spells active
Mage Armor --whatever's left of 10 hours since we started travelling
Haste--9/10 rounds left

Rod of Extend 1/3 uses left
[/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Tyrla made a soft growling noise in her throat as Gurguannin stole her target- the dwarf could be so selfish sometimes :) Without pausing, she swung her arm and her aim towards the next available hobgoblin...

OC: Eldritch blast at the hobbo at L 11: +8 ranged touch inside 30 feet, 3d6+1 damage

Zoycitenega

First Post
Siobhan Lilend - Cleric 5 - HP: 26 - AC: 25(tch 13, ff 23) - Spells: 5| 4 +1 | 3 | 2 +1

Siobhan takes a move action to move into square M18, and her five-foot step into square M19, and then attack the hobgoblin in square L20.

Attack: 19
Damage: 9+5=14
Rolls

Spells active: Bulls Strength, Haste

OOC: CS, Siobhan's a girl, fyi

Pinotage

Explorer
Avril - Human Druid - hp 36/36 - AC 19 - Spot +11 - Listen +11
Scarlet - Riding Dog - hp 30/30 - AC 25 - Spot +5 - Listen +5

"Not good," she whispered quietly, almost frantically to herself. Her eyes darted around the area, trying to spot where the other creatures lay on the opposite slope. Above her she could just make out the agile form of Scarlet fighting the creature, and landing a viscious bite. She blinked once, and felt her companion's spell fall on her and Scarlet. The strong dog started moving faster, growling visviously and moving quickly to bring the creature down.

Deciding that she needed to aid her companion, she jumped up and scampered up the slope, using her speed to move into a favourable position. Her shortspear appeared in her hand as she moved. Hopefully, the cover from the trees would protect her from any wayward missile attacks from the creatures on the opposite side. "You will be cleansed from this land," she barked at the hobgoblin as she came within sight.

OOC: Scarlet continues to attack creature at H18. Two bites with Haste. Attack: +7. Damage: 1d6+4. Avril stands up from prone and uses her remaining 60 ft. move to move to E18 via G16. She draws her shortspear along the way.

Spells Active:

Barkskin (Avril and Scarlet, +2 Natural Armor, 50 min.)
Haste (Avril and Scarlet, +1 Attack, +1 AC, +1 Reflex, +30 ft. speed, 5 rounds)

Spells Cast:

Barkskin

Remove ads