Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm fine with the 216.7gp. I think we have no use for the annotated history, so that can go to Hamlir. Maybe he can use it for a plot hook later. I can buy a masterwork armor now. ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
Fuzzy, it lokos like we are all voting to sell the magic items to atleast make something from this venture. Unfortunately that means that we will have to give up the sword.

Velmont

First Post
I just took a look at it. The sword and the cloak worth over 90% of the loot... That mean it would leave all other people with something like 25 gp :p Too bad we must lose those item to have a reasonnable split. If someone want to 'buy' them at selling cost (mean half market price) it would be the same for all other, but I am not sure anyone have the money for it.

orsal

LEW Judge
It's unanimous then -- Gerald would definitely favour selling everything (he needs cash more than anything right now), and I can't see why Keth or Jann would disagree.

The one unsuccessful appraise check was on the books; they're worth about 50 SP, so you get 25. Big deal -- 0.25 GP less than previously calculated. Also, I seem to have miscalculated the subtraction by eight, so the actual income for each of you on this adventure is 1713.25/8 = 214.15 GP.

Velmont

First Post
Once the split have been made, Ridik gives back the amulet to Thimbrall. "Thanks, sadly, I havn't learn much on it. I'll have a few things to note. Well, I think I'll go take some rest at the Inn before going back to my monastery in the mountain."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
orsal said:
Also, I seem to have miscalculated the subtraction by eight, so the actual income for each of you on this adventure is 1713.25/8 = 214.15 GP.
Pfft, just look Jdvn1! This must be it.

Remove ads