• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

El Jefe

First Post
Boog strolled over to Fredlar, with the rest of the party in tow. He sat on a flat stone beside the rogue as the others surrounded him. "Fredlar", he began, "that little outburst didn't help at all." He continued. "They've decided to tie you up for a day to make sure you don't run off." He smiled apologetically. "I guess the good news is that you get a free ride in the wagon for a day." Sensing the other's apprehension, he spoke reassuringly. "Now, I'll be right by you all the time, and of course this is just until they all see you can be trusted. Don't fight them, and you won't be harmed...I'll see to that."

With that, the others started advancing on Fredlar.

Animus

Explorer
Fredlar loooks quizically ant Boog. "Seems kind of strange what you are suggesting, but OK," he says and then sits down. You manage to tie Fredlar up.

I need a watch order guys.

El Jefe

First Post
I think it's Keth, Boog, some other people, then Ridik. Although Boog expects to be woken halfway through Keth's watch anyway, when Fredlar snaps out of it again...

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir will take middle watch, keeping his eyes peeled in the darkness around and leaving the Fedlar watching to who ever joins him on watch.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC: Are we waiting on Animus to tell what happens with Fredlar, and then the rest of the night?

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
OOC:
How about:
Keth
Boog and Kamdar
Jann and Ao'Thuir
Ridik

I've only had three shifts in the past, but more people volunteered, so. And I'll take one too, so the straight-casters aren't by themselves.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Looks good by me. Although it might be a slow start in the morning, with both spellcasters (and/or telepaths) starting their 8 hours of rest around midnight.

Can't be helped, really.

Remove ads