• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

scout989

First Post
Jann Hurst Half-Elf Sorceror1

"Well, if you all wish, I will go along." Jann takes a second to cast a spell before entering with everyone else.
OOC: Jann casts Mage Armor on himself before entering

Velmont

First Post
"Seems good with me." Ridik walk up to the prisoner. He make sure to have Fedlar's weapon far from him and untie him. "Now go. I suggest you not to see your employer again. If he can employ you to do his dirty job, he could be also angry at your failure, and you may pay for it, better to just get forgotten. And we will keep your weapons, just to be sure you wouldn't have any bad idea behind the head. Now, go, and try to learn something more valuable than robbery and murders. If you do it, I am sure Russna will help you, but first, help you yourself."

spycat

First Post
Keth pulls his greatsword and heads towards the door
Well what are we all standing around for? Lets accomplish this mission and go,

El Jefe

First Post
Boog kept an eye on Fredlar as Ridik released him. So long as the miscreant posed no further trouble, Boog was indifferent to his plight.

The group approached the entrance to the castle. Once Boog was sure that Fredlar was out of earshot, he announced, "If any of you sense that I'm trying to enter your mind, be sure to let me in. Just ask Kamdar if you have any doubt about this."

Velmont

First Post
When Fredlar will have left, he replies to Boog. "And what use would you have to enter my mind. I devote it to Russna, and except her, I won't let someone enter my mind without knowing clearly what he want to do with."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar looks at Ridik, "Oh, it's nothing so bad. It enables you two to talk to each other without actually talking. It's quite useful."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog was amused by Ridik's concern. "Like he said, it gives you eyes in the back of your head", he explained. "I only do the...'other stuff' with enemies, not with friends."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Sounds a little strange to me. But hey as long as you don't try it first while in combat I'm up for a bit of experimentation." says ao'Thuir.

Velmont

First Post
"Sorry if I sound like not trusting you, but when you are a goblin, even a mountain goblin, you have to be vigilent... as long as it is only for communication, it will be fine. I think I've heard of some creture where that ability is natural. I'll have to take a look at that, as I can't remember one like that."

Remove ads