• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Animus

Explorer
You approach the doors of Castle Thimbrall. They are a pair of wooden doors that have rotted a bit over the years, but are still sturdy. There are iron hoops that are used to open the doors, but when you pull on them you see that the doors are stuck.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar looks at the door, then at his companions. He starts to say something then stops to think. "Well, of course it'd be locked. I don't suppose we should knock, though."

Velmont

First Post
"Stuck... I suppose it isn't the only entrance. Let's search for another one. And entering by the main door is just like warning everyone, we will be more discreet if we use the service door. I suppose it most have one, for the maid and valet."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog was bemused by the situation. "If it really is full of zombies", he opined, "I doubt they'll have enough sense to know what to make of someone opening the front door."

He grasped the ring on the door that looked the most rotted to him and pulled for all he was worth.

[sblock]Strength 13 for Boog (+1 on STR checks)[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Knock? Theres just zombies in there. Come on help Boog and I get this open." says ao'Thuir as he joins Boog at the door. Grasping the ring with him he pulls with all his might.

[sblock]strength 20, +5 bonus[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"The zombies are not bright, but what I'm thinking, it is the force that create them. It can be an unintelligent force just as an intelligent one. In the later case, I would prefer it never learn we were there. Sound a bit paranoiac, but I've always prefer to be overcautious than reckless."

Animus

Explorer
[sblock]
ao'Thuir assisted by Keth on an attempt to open the door:

Keth: Aid Another = 13 (roll) + 4 (mod.) = 17. Success.

ao'thuir: Strength check = 15 (roll) + 7 (mod) = 22. Success.
[/sblock]

With their combined might, ao'Thuir and Keth manage to break through the door.

The room you enter is 40 feet by 20 feet (e-w by n-s). This room looks like it was a foyer used to recieve guests. There are cloak racks an the west and east walls. There are also weapon racks underneath those cloak racks. There is a huge wooden double door to the north, and single wooden doors to the west and east. Their is a red rug on the floor, about 10 feet by 10 feet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads