• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir lets out a battle cry in elvish before launching himself at the nearest zombie. He brings his greatsword down into the accursed flesh.

[sblock]charge Z1, power attack for 2, +7melee (charge included) 2d6+11[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Be careful, guys!" Kamdar draws his rapier and holds it up, "I've got your back!"

I can't draw a weapon, move, and attack since my BAB isn't so I'll draw my rapier and move behind whoever's attack Z1. Next round, I'll take a 5' step around him and attack

spycat

First Post
Keth steps in and tries to cleve one of the foul beasts in twain with his greatsword
atk +5, dmg if hit 2d6 +6, crit 19-20 x2

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Round 1

Game Mechanics:

[sblock]

Initiative:

ao'Thuir - 17
Keth - 17
Boog - 19
Jann - 12
Kamdar - 15
Ridik - 13
Levin - 5
Zombies - 9

Boog moves to the side to let his allies through.

Keth hits AC 11, doing 16 points of damage, putting the zombie down.

ao'Thuir hits AC 24, doing 18 points of damage, putting him down.

Combat Over.
[/sblock]

Boog steps aside to let his allies through. Keth and ao'Thuir both move in to attack and both cleave the zombies into bits. Combat over.

Yes, that fast ;).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Terrified, Kamdar looks around at his company, and gives a weak smile, "That was terrifying. Someone else want to try a door?"

El Jefe

First Post
Boog had just fit the handle to the crank on his crossbow when he saw the zombies collapse under the blades of Keth and ao'Thuir. He paused, put the bolt back in its case and straightened, picking up his staff with his free hand hand still holding the crossbow in the other.

"Well, that was...quick", he wryly observed.

Boog entered the room with Keth and ao'Thuir, and proceeded to search it from top to bottom for any signs of the magical amulet.

[sblock]Search, +2, taking 20[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Ridik hasn't even the time to draw his weapon that the two zombies are down. He slows down his movement, stoping to move as his hand touch his mace. He stares for a moment at the undeads.

"That was impressive. I didn't know those creature could be so easily dispatch."

The goblin starts to relax and looks at the room around, helping Boog in his search.

OOC: Help Boog (i.e. +2 to his search roll), take 10 if possible, +1 search

Last edited:

scout989

First Post
Jann Hurst Half-Elf Sorceror1

<Well, that wasn't so bad after all> thinks Jann. However, experience has shown him how unprepared he was, so he finishes winding his ungainly crossbow, though he doesn't load a bolt into it yet. It looks like a small room, so he allows those more skilled than he search it, while he watches the other doors opening onto the entry hall.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir grins as the zombie falls beneath his heavy sword, turning to Keth he shakes his hand in victory, "Well fought." He lets the others search itching to open more doors.

Remove ads