Curse of the Azure Bonds chapter 1: Tilverton

Raylis

First Post
Ferrik of Rasheman

"Red Wizards!" Ferrik roars his arms going over his head to where the hilt of his greatsword would normally be, he futily grasps for a second before giving up and clenching his fists, "If this is the work of Red Wizards then I will bring the fury of Rasheman down upon them!" an audible rumbling comes from his stomach, "Where is my sjrol?"

bluegodjanus

Explorer
"If we're in Tilverton," Maesnir says, "I have some clues." She holds up the book and brush for display. "I would guess we're looking for an 'A.C.' who's been at the Windlord's Rest Inn recently."

Thanee

First Post
Dawn

Dawn slowly wakes up, hearing the voices of her companions. They seem irritated, some even agitated. Something must be wrong. Kooga, being pretty much oblivious to what's going on, sits in a corner of the room, watching the others with curious eyes. The large ape was a fearsome sight, but Dawn's companions knew well enough, that the animal would not be a danger to them.

“That's truely weird. Why would someone do this?”

Scotley

Hero
Charum Human Monk

Blinking back to awareness and listening to the others, Charum takes a moment to achieve the stillness of the pond before rising. The monk looks at the tattoo on his arm curiously. "Magic? How can you tell?" Then seeing the strangeness of the tattoo, he adds in an awed voice, "Oh!" Having had few posessions, it doesn't take long to conclude that they are all gone. "So what do we do now? Should we report our losses to the innkeep? the authorities?"

Raylis

First Post
Ferrik of Rasheman

Ferrik looks around at the others...and the room it's so small. He looks at the monk and the hairbrush in Maesnir's hand, "Whatever we are doing can we be doing it outside?" he takes a step towards the door, "It is very hot in here." he offers an explaination with a weak grin.

Thanee

First Post
Dawn

“What should we be doing...” Dawn muses. “Go outside and get some equipment with the money they have left us with, and then find out what this is all about!” the hin then says with sudden excitement in her cheerful voice.

“Come Kooga, need to find some holly and mistletoe, or I will be next to useless in this endeavour.”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sidra shakes her head at the strangeness of it all, but pulls her sleeve down to cover the odd blue markings as she walks outside with the others. "No one is useless Dawn, no matter how much or how little they have," Sidra says, offering Kooga a good scritch before they go. "Perhaps we could also ask the innkeeper if someone of those initials has stayed here recently?"

Thanee

First Post
Dawn

“Oh, I know that. But Mielikki's gift will be useful for us, when we go on to solve this mystery, I'm sure, and I need the holly and mistletoe to properly invoke her favor.”

While Kooga enjoys the attention, Dawn likewise uses her long-sleeved shirt to hide the tattoos. “You are right, it's probably better to not show these to everyone.”

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
You descend two floors to the common room, where about a dozen patrons are sharing meals and stories. Across the room, a harpist plays a lilting tune. The innkeeper, a finely-dressed (you could say foppishly-dressed) gnome approaches you. He stands well clear of Xi-Selorn and Ferrik and closer to Dawn and Kidra. He speaks with a very thick accent:

"At last you're awake, you slept all the day and night since you arrived. Welcome to Tilverton and the Windlord's Rest. I am Thungor Triblane. How may I serve you?"

Scotley

Hero
Charum

A day and a night? The monk pauses to listen to his body for a moment. Hearing the fleash loud and clear he speaks, "Food and drink if you please good sir. A table to accomdate us all if you please."

Remove ads