• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of the Azure Bonds chapter 1: Tilverton

Falkus

Explorer
"Food sounds good," agreed Dominic. "I'm not sure that talking to the priests. The people we're looking for don't sound like they, well, worship at temples that open the doors to the public and do charity work, if you get my drift."

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Thungor is now growing irritated over the Xi-Selorn and Ferrik's antics. If ze large ones would move so zat I might check our guestbook, I can find who paid for your room.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Of course Thungor, I apologize for my friends. We've just had a very strange few days. Gentlemen, could you find a table and let Thungor aid us? We really do appreciate this, thank you for going to the trouble," Sidra addresses the innkeeper and her friends in turn, trying to calm both parties.

Raylis

First Post
Ferrik of Rasheman

Ferrik throws his hands up, obviously agitated, "Red Wizards stealing sjorl and we cannot kick them in the butt, what is next? " He none too gently slumsp into a seat at the table Charum pointed out, leaning an arm against the table.

Scotley

Hero
Charum

The monk walks smoothly over to the table and takes a seat opposite Ferrik. "Don't fret my friend. We will find those who have stolen from us and bring them to justice. Kick their butts if you prefer."

Voadam

Legend
Xi-Selorn nods and moves aside to allow the gnome to get to his register and check the name. "Any identifying marks or distinctive features you remember of them? Scars, tattoos, or odd features we could know them by?"

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Thungor pages through his guestbook back a few days. He states what else he remembers about the ones who brought you there. In addition to ze red robes, ze ones who brought you here also wore white gloves. Very fine material, calishite silk I would guess, and small disks of rose quartz on silver chains looped around ze left hip. Ze disks were about zis big. He holds up his thumb and index finger in a circle. Ah here we are. He points out the name, Giogi Wyvernspur, from Suzail. Ze name sounds familiar. I believe my friend Filani had some dealings with ze Wyvernspur family years back. If you wish I could contact her and arrange for you to speak with her. She travels a fair bit, but I'm fairly sure she is in town right now. She rarely misses Ippensheir.

Voadam

Legend
"Yes. Please do so master Triblane." Xi considers, then to clarify. "Each of the red robes had those gloves and disks or just the one who signed in?"

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Zey all were wearing gloves. I can't say for ceratin that all of them had disks on as some I couldn't see as they passed through, but most of zem did, yes. He grabs a writing quill, writes a brief note, and hands it to a bellhop. Take zat to ze sage Filani at once.

Right away! replies Thungor's employee, a younger gnome.

He turns back to the rest of you and speaks, We should get a reply within ze hour. Until zen you should at least have somezing to eat. From what I've gathered, you've had a most harrowing ordeal. Eat and drink your fill; your meals were paid for wit ze room.

Falkus

Explorer
"Are there any nearby stores where we can purchase adventuring gear? You know; armor, weapons, rations, that sort of thing?" Dominic added. They'd need to get new gear if they were to have a hope of retrieving their old gear.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads