• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Cutting Carrion Crown short with a satisfying ending *spoilers*

reveal

Adventurer
My players are currently 12th level and a little over halfway through "Ashes at Dawn". While we're having fun, we're all feeling a little burnt out with CC. We've been playing for almost a year in the same path and want to move on to something new but I don't want to just quit something a) we still enjoy playing and b) we've given almost a year of our lives to.

So I'm planning on finishing up "Ashes at Dawn" and having the battle with the witches. But after that, I'm not sure I want to take the players all the way through "Shadows at Gallowspire".

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to wrap it up fairly quickly after the end of "Ashes"?

Mr.E_Danger

First Post
Sadly, I don't have any suggestions for you, as our CC group just defeated the baddies at Renchurch and are headed to the Gallowspire our next session. We too have been playing for over a year and what a ride it's been! I've never read the AP obviously, so i don't have any suggestions. Good luck though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads