Cutting Down On My # Of Games

Kaodi

Hero
I was going to leave this until tomorrow morning to see what happened, but I think I might as well just say it now:

I am not really that thrilled with PbP, and I spend too much time hoping to see more posts. As such, I wish to cut down on the number of games I am in, and see if that helps get my desire to check the boards until control.

First of all, I think I am done with the game I am DMing. There is just not the amount of activity I was hoping for when I started it (44 player posts in the 30 days this month, or about one post for every 2.7 man days, as there are 4 players). So, I am sorry [MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION], [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] , [MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=6667065]Terrible Swift Sword[/MENTION].

Next, delays, among other things, have caused me to lose interest in the games of [MENTION=28453]J. Alexander[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6680745]ahayford[/MENTION] .

In addition, I was considering dropping [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION] 's We be Goblins! game, but as it is relatively short, if we can get through this rut we are in right now we can probably finish it and then it will be done.

As for Dr. Simon's and HolyMan's games, I am just fine with those for now, so no worries there.

ahayford

First Post
No problem. Sorry for my delays. A number of real life issues cropped up that have prevented me from continuing my post frequency. I should be continuing the games by the end of the week. I'm sorry you lost interest.

kinem

Adventurer
The Goblins game has one more combat, and then if you win that, your triumphant return to the tribe. I think we are currently waiting for player decision on where to go next. I know I haven't always posted as DM as fast as I should, partly due to a personal funk, but I hope the game has a strong finish.

Kaodi, if JA's keep gets back underway, you would certainly be missed if you drop that one.

Maybe you should try Living Pathfinder. The DMs for it seem able to keep the games moving; perhaps it helps that there is more at stake since players expect to use the same PC for future games. In any case, the LPF game that I'm - SK's Rescue at Boar's Ridge - is the only game I'm in that that has been moving briskly lately.

Remove ads