• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CyberNet Official RPG Soundtrack * 48-Hour Sale!

baileyrecords

First Post
CyberNet Official RPG Soundtrack * 48-Hour Sale!

Send me $10.00 (USA) via PayPal to: bryan@baileyrecords.com
Include your full name andshipping address and I'll send you one copy of the CyberNet Soundtrack CD with free shipping! Domestic or International - IT DOES NOT MATTER! $10.00 (US) gets you 1 copy of the CyberNet CD shipped to your door.

Two copies for $20.00. Make sure to include the # ordered in the Message Section. Order any of my previously released CDs for this same deal as well!

http://www.lifeofstratos.com for complete CD Release info!

Thanks!

NOTE: This sale is in effect Wednesday, July 14, 2004 @ Noon EST to Friday, July 16, 2004 @ Noon EST. After that, shipping charges will be re-applied to all orders!

baileyrecords

First Post
It has been brought to my attention that if I extend the "48-Hour Sale" another day longer that people who hit a Pay Day tomorrow may take advantage of this sale! Also, there is some speculation that lurkers and/or weekend warriors may miss out on the sale because they only visit the forums over the weekend...

So... the sale has officially been EXTENDED until Noon EST on Saturday, July 17, 2004!

Enjoy!

- Stratos

Last edited:

baileyrecords

First Post
Final Notice (and last bump)!

The Extended Super-48-Hour Sale on the CyberNet Official Roleplaying Soundtrack by Stratos (with exclusive OGL CyberNet stats by game designers Rodney 'Moridin' Thompson & August Hahn) will be ending in approximately 14 hours!

Read the reviews here: http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2380

This sale... which gives you the CyberNet Soundtrack for just $10.00 (USA) shipped anywhere in the world will end on Saturday, July 17, 2004 @ Noon EST!

Order via PayPal! Order now!

Thanks, Stratos

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads