D&D 3.5: North by Northwest, or The Dead of Winter [Full]

Bloodweaver1 said:
Hey Strahd, is there anything magical or special about that B-sword? If so can Cole use it for a bit?

Thanks
-Blood

I have no idea, my warrior's magical powers are quite low during winter times :D
If one of our spell casters will try to detect magic sometime I'll jump with the sword into his radius :lol:

Starman

Adventurer
I have a lot of personal distractions in my life right now and I am going to have to drop out of the game. I regret doing it as I have really enjoyed it, but I'm not really at a place right now where I can stay with the game. Sorry and thanks for the ride. It's been fun.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
Starman: That's a bummer, but you've got to take care of RL stuff first. If you find, in the future, that you want to come back to the game, I'd be happy to have you back. Be well. :)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I know Strahd asked this before, but is it possible to get the Bastard Sword he is carrying identified by either our mages or thiers? If it is a nice sword Cole may pick different weapons.

-Blood

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
I'm not ignoring Zeegra, Thanee. I'm waiting for other folks to chime in on whether or not they're going to ask for anything. :)

Everyone: If you haven't given me your list, please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!

Remove ads