• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5 OOC, Rite of passage (Goblin style) (still open for new PC's)

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Alright, Jamal the Goblin has now got all his equipment, all of his 4 pieces of equipment.

Just a heads up you guys don't look for Jamal to be doing much of anything in combat since he has no armor and a horrible strenght penalty

Sunking

First Post
just jump in FM i have edited first post so you have been there all the way, and you can still do battle -2 to hit and dam aint that bad when you got +1d6 sneak :)

Sunking

First Post
I could find room to squise you in yes, just pm me when ready ill tell you how we are gonna do it... and welcome to the world of small green critters

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Just to make sure, I couldn't find anything on in the reference Document, Is the point buy system the same as in Pathfinder?

Also thank you for letting me in the game late!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Sunking don't know what you have planned but a large party would be good I have been going over are stats and such and we are lacking (as a goblin should LOL) Meeting a druid along the way would be useful both in attack and healing.

Just my two cents.

HM

Pathologik

First Post
*sigh* This is the second game I've tried to get started in, only to have real life bite me from behind. As you've probably guessed, I'm not really going to be able to play, sorry to leave everyone hanging for a bit. As much as I hate it, I think I need to get things stable before I can take up gaming again. Best of luck to all, though!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry guys I have to drop some games looks like Sunking may be have RL issues.

PM me if this startss up again.

HM

Remove ads