[D&D 3.5] Pirates of the Broken Sea - OOC [recruiting open]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Sorry folks I think I am going to have to withdraw, 3 months for one fight is just too slow to hold my interest I am afraid. Best of luck with the game. :)

Orius

Legend
Ok then we have an open spot if anyone wants to join.

And I don't want to sound kind of snippy here but guys, don't spend several weeks to post when your turn is up.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I vote that if a person has not taken their 'turn' in at least 2 days real time, then their character 'delays'. Most GM's do that here in PbP so that the adventure continues on for the rest. Yes, I understand that I was one of the ones holding up the combat, and would have been ok with being 'delayed'.

Orius

Legend
I vote that if a person has not taken their 'turn' in at least 2 days real time, then their character 'delays'. Most GM's do that here in PbP so that the adventure continues on for the rest. Yes, I understand that I was one of the ones holding up the combat, and would have been ok with being 'delayed'.

I'll look into do doing something like that. It's currently [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION]'s turn, and it's been about a week now, so I'll give him a day and delay if nothing happens.

It hasn't helped that I've been a bit busy over the last month or so and haven't been able to devote as much time to this game as I wanted.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I apologize, everyone. I thought I had withdrawn from all of my PbP's.

With regret, I'm going to have to pull out of this one, too. I just haven't been able to get into the PbP 'thing'; I currently only have one other on the go, but it's wrapping up very soon.

Last edited:

Orius

Legend
Alright, this game is plodding along here, so I'm going to do a roll call to see who's still active or not.

[MENTION=17100]Fangor the Fierce[/MENTION]
[MENTION=95784]jackslate45[/MENTION]
[MENTION=99509]Baveboi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=54781]OnlytheStrong[/MENTION]
[MENTION=90731]Lughart[/MENTION]
[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]

Also, it is currently Lughart's turn in the game.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
I believe I am going to drop this game, as the pace is just way too slow for me to be interested in it much anymore. Apologies, and hopefully this campaign works out. I liked the theme, the concept and the characters, but just not on a pace that kept me interested in my own character.

thanks for giving me the chance though.

Remove ads