• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4e is pure win and I'll tell you why...

Oryan77

Adventurer
Plus, have you seen the women who play this game voluntarily…?

My wife plays D&D but she's more of a casual gamer that likes the roleplaying part of the game. But I'd put money on it that she would be the best looking gamer at any con (half Egyptian; half Afghan) :p I've seen helpless gamer guys tremble in their boots when meeting her.

Even I was surprised she wanted to play D&D when I first met her :lol:

sjmiller

Explorer
…Plus, have you seen the women who play this game voluntarily…?
Yes, I have three women in my game who came to gaming voluntarily. All three of them can be described as "gamer girl hotties". Not only that, but previous gaming groups I have been in have all had very attractive women in them. So yeah, not only have I seen them, but I encourage them!

Wormwood

Adventurer
Mrs. Wormwood doesn't game very often. Her gaming tastes run to Lunch Money, Portal and Rock Band (Expert Singer in our band). As for RPGs, she really only enjoyed Buffy and Vampire back in the day.

She gave 3.5 two tries, but both times she ended up dropping the game. Her complaints about the system are similar to mine and not worth rehashing here.

4e? The Missus took to it like duck to water, and her enthusiasm has helped rekindle my love for DMing.

Hmm. I think I'm gonna head into the other room and give her a kiss for that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads