• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4e OpenRPG Sunday morning game...

cmrscorpio

Explorer
We are looking for players for our Scales of War game. We play Sunday mornings 8:30am EST.

Currently, our group is a Seeker (controller) and a Rogue (striker). I am "between characters" right now. We need either a Leader or a Defender.

Our characters are level 3, but we are still in the first adventure. If you are interested, respond here or send me a PM, and I'll respond via pm to give you my email and the email of the DM.

Our campaign forum is located at The Shackled City - Home

bobbyblues

First Post
Sounds like a interesting game. I would be lie if I said I did not want to join, but I want to join most DnD games. I have a basic knowledge of 4e and have played a monk and rogue. So yeah I think that is about it.

cmrscorpio

Explorer
I'm glad to hear you are interested. I sent you a pm with email information.

A fifth player would be greatly welcomed, so if anyone else is interested, please respond.

cmrscorpio

Explorer
Yes, we always play so early because one of our players is in Japan.

Thank you for your interest everyone. I believe we have enough players to fill vacant slots.

bobbyblues

First Post
I am going to have to apologize to group , I can't make it to Sunday games anymore. My Schedule is rather annoying now and again I'm sorry and hope you can replace me fast.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads