[D&D 4E Roll20] Australian Timezone

LordGraz'zt

First Post
LOL Kzach, I tend to agree with you re: webcams, but as Robert points out its purely optional.

I am part of the closed beta now, will take a close look tonight and will get in touch with each of you re: times and characters.

inimb

First Post
yo, if you still need anyone I'd be really interested in playing.
I'm new to d&d, never played before but I've got a fair amount of RPG experience.

I'm available pretty much any time that isn't between 10am-4pm everyday.
thanks.

Last edited:

LordGraz'zt

First Post
Thank you for the responses - I will be in touch via PM.

I managed to get some time with Roll20 and was impressed - it is in Beta so there is still some work to go on it - but once its live I think its going to be great.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
PM's have now been sent - time for first session has been set.

Have room for one or two more - last call for players before I shut the doors.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
PM's sent.

A quick bump for the thread change as well.

This game will now be using Roll20 software - more information about this virtual table is in the first post.

Wymmerdann

First Post
I see the most recent post was almost 2 weeks ago, but I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as it seems like such a good opportunity.

I live in Adelaide, have a hankering to play a leader character and am very familiar with the 4e ruleset. The roll20 technology shows a lot of promise as well.

I'm fairly available, though I've got exams coming up in a bit under a month, and can shift my study around other players' schedules.

So, is there any room left?

Kzach

Banned
Banned
I won't talk for the DM but it looks like someone just dropped out so I'm guessing we could really use you to join us :)

And a leader would be great!

Remove ads