[D&D 4E Roll20] Australian Timezone

Wymmerdann

First Post
Yes, that sounds fantastic. That time suits me perfectly, I haven't been following D&D Next closely. Are there anything other than that and Roll20 I should try and familiarise myself with?

Very much interested in pursuing this.

Last edited:

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Yes, that sounds fantastic. That time suits me perfectly, I haven't been following D&D Next closely. Are there anything other than that and Roll20 I should try and familiarise myself with?

Very much interested in pursuing this.

The playtest comes with pregens so other than downloading it and signing the digital NDA I don't think there's anything else you need to worry about.

Speaking of familiarising with Roll20, though, Lord... umm... I can't find any way to open the program. Is it something you'll just give us access to on the day?

LordGraz'zt

First Post
Our first session on Sunday went very well - still looking for one or two players.

Please feel free to PM me with your Skype details.

We are probably going to do another week or two of the 5E playtest and then decide from there whether to stick with it or change to 4E.

Punkindrublic

First Post
I realise this is probably waaaay too late. but I've been looking for an australian game for ages and I'm AEST just south of sydney let me know if I can join in or not? I'm pretty keen.
skype = punkindrublc92

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Started out as a Maptools 4e game. Changed to a "Roll20" game (which is a really crappy VTT). Now it's a '5e' game even though 5e doesn't exist.

And when I said I wasn't interested in a 5e campaign cause I joined to play a 4e game, I was told I was welcome to leave, so I did. I wouldn't join this person's game if I was you. For all you know, it could end up being GURPS via IRC by next week.

LordGraz'zt

First Post
The purpose of these sessions is for me to find a group of players I want to run a game for.

Once I have the group I am looking for, we will then discuss whether it will be 4E or Next we will be playing, currently I am leaning heavily towards Next.

Remove ads