D&D 5E D&D 5e Indiana Jones

Jones is a pretty good brawler but also very educated. So mix of Fighter and Rogue makes sense. He has the Alertness feat and I feel he also has the Lucky feat, though in DnD5E if I was the DM I would probably at some point award your character with a magical hat that requires attunement and grants the wearer the Lucky feat.

Sent from my SM-T820 using EN World mobile app

G

Guest 6801328

I think it's getting distracted by details to try to recreate scenes such as the pistol-vs-scimitar thing. It's better to focus on what Indy is like, not how he solves specific problems.

Inchoroi

Adventurer
One of my players is playing Indiana Jones, as a rogue, but he's got a homebrew archetype called Relic Hunter that I found on reddit. It's magic stuff, but it's fun, and he's having a fun time with all the history I've put into the game.

iserith

Magic Wordsmith
We could use a couple extra players for our player pool in this campaign. It's played on Roll20 every other Friday night at 7 pm Eastern. This game is good for casual attendance - there will be more players than available seats for a given session. First session is 10/13. There are currently two seats open.

If you're interested in joining us for some fun, please let me know.

Remove ads