D&D 5E [D&D 5e] It's a Brand New World [FULL]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] - There is a small island to the south of the map between New Lunarial and Continent #1 (still un-named). Does that look like a sufficient place to start for you? It's a long way to float on a raft, but Justice seems like he's up to the task.
-IG
Yes, that looks fine for a starting spot for his deserted island.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I got the first part of the intro complete, but honestly I've been a little distracted this weekend with Blizzcon. Metallica is tonight, so there will definitely be no posting going on then.

Still waiting on a couple more characters in the rg.

-IG

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I got the first part of the intro complete, but honestly I've been a little distracted this weekend with Blizzcon. Metallica is tonight, so there will definitely be no posting going on then.

Still waiting on a couple more characters in the rg.

-IG

Metallica? Like, as in...concert? I am officially green with envy. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] - I'm sure you've stated in here somewhere, but could you tell me again what deity you've chosen for your paladin, if any? It's not yet in your current back story in the RG, and I'd like to use the information for my opening post, if you've got it.

Thanks.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Any unfinished characters need to be completed ASAP. The game thread will be going up later today, possibly as soon as later this morning. Everything is written (finally), and I just need to sort it all out and firm up some other stuff and we'll be ready to go.

I had originally considered making a cleaner, neater OOC thread, but on second thought I think this one will do fine... unless someone has strong opinions otherwise.

I will tell you now that I am starting this game off a little differently than most of my other games. Almost all of the PCs will be introduced from the perspective of some other NPC that I've created, who may or may not turn out to be an important character in the world as a whole. I've taken great care not to manhandle your PCs any more than is absolutely necessary. I said before that the DM controls all NPC action, including thoughts, and I try to respect that boundary in the other direction as well--these are your characters, not mine. Only you can tell me what you're thinking or doing.

In any case, baring some sort of emergency, sometime today it'll be GAME ON!

-IG

Remove ads