• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr (FULL)

Egon

First Post
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], it appears that only one or two of us have any familiarity at all with the Realms. I own Realms sourcebooks in multiple editions and really don't have much of a clue what the Realms are about. I never let that stop me from participating. I highly doubt anyone here is a Realms purist.

God help you if you're counting on Stonefast to learn about the Realms. ;)

My realms knowledge generally consists of "These are the Realms...I think."

Olrox17

Hero
[MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION], it appears that only one or two of us have any familiarity at all with the Realms. I own Realms sourcebooks in multiple editions and really don't have much of a clue what the Realms are about. I never let that stop me from participating. I highly doubt anyone here is a Realms purist.

Hey, I'M a realm purist!!!!

Nah, not really :p I own the 3rd edition books, DMed a few FR campaigns back in the day, but my knowledge of the setting is spotty at best. In fact, most of my knowledge comes from the videogames Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights, which is probably blasphemous for real FR purists.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
So pray we all. :angel:

Edit to add: I own a copy each of the 4E FR Campaign Setting and the 4E Neverwinter Campaign Setting -- but haven't read either one. . . .

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
BLASPHEMY!!

I abjure thee by the Great Gygax.
Get thee behind me foul spawn of Flying Buffalo,
Tunnels & Trolls type person!

j/k, heh

Olrox17

Hero
We're pretty close to the deadline now, aren't we? Good luck to everyone! I enjoyed reading your backgrounds, there's some pretty creative stuff in there! :)

Forged Fury

First Post
Just to let everyone know, I'm planning on settling in tonight to review all the character sheets. I'll update this thread with the final roster tomorrow morning. I just don't want people checking in unnecessarily this evening.

Thanks, looking forward to getting this started!

Egon

First Post
Just to let everyone know, I'm planning on settling in tonight to review all the character sheets. I'll update this thread with the final roster tomorrow morning. I just don't want people checking in unnecessarily this evening.

Thanks, looking forward to getting this started!

I'll be checking in all night long anyhow, thanks to fantasy football.

Forged Fury

First Post
Sorry, I realized I never posted this...
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] Cool submission, the strong fey background is interesting.

[sblock=Singing Leaf's Character Sheet]
No issues, everything checks out.[/sblock]

Forged Fury

First Post
Good morning everyone!

I reviewed all of the submitted character sheets last night, slept on it, and took another look this morning. First, thanks to everyone for submitting a character. They were universally interesting and I really enjoyed the backstories, so many hooks... Sadly, I had 11 submitted characters and only three or four spots. I decided pretty early to go ahead and make it a party of five given the submissions.

Secondly, congratulations, you're all Shadow Stars! Unfortunately, only four of you will be assigned to this mission with @CanadienneBacon. With that said, these missions will be somewhat short, and if we end up with vacancies at the conclusion of them, I will look to fill them with the submitted characters.

Here are the characters who will be accompanying Brue:
1) Lorenzo, the Human Cleric played by [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]
2) Corilo, the Human Fighter played by [MENTION=6801397]Olrox17[/MENTION]
3) Gnorth, the Half-Orc Bard played by [MENTION=6801323]Marcelus14[/MENTION]
4) Boddynock Scheppen, the Gnome Sorcerer played by [MENTION=6800672]Egon[/MENTION]

The selections were made through a combination of IC and OOC factors, namely party balance and an interest in bringing in a few new board members into a PbP game.

I've created a Community, which I'll invite all of you to join and will get started working on the intro post. Thanks again, everyone!

Remove ads