[D&D 5E] Securing the Alliance: An Adventure in Tethyr (IC)

Forged Fury

First Post
Round 5

GM: Initiative
Corilo: 14
Lorenzo: 13
Gnorth: 12
Boddynock: 11
Brue: 9
Ogre: 9

Corilo (36/36): Pending
Lorenzo (27/27): Pending
Gnorth (14/31):pending
Boddynock (30/30): Pending
Brue (24/39): Pending

Ogre1: Dead
Ogre2: Dead
Ogre3 (-46/??): Pending

Post at will.

Ogre Battle 2 (Round 5).jpg

hafrogman

Adventurer
One foe finished, Lorenzo salutes Gnorth's skilled hammer blow and then hurries to Brue's side.

OOC: Move: to E7
Action: Attack Ogre2

attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1]

HP: 27/27 AC: 19

Brue strained to finish off the last ogre. Her fear lessened when Corilo and Lorenzo joined her in the fray. She swung with renewed vigor.

[sblock=OOC]Move: none
Action: Attack with maul [roll0] for [roll1] [roll2] damage
Bonus Action: none
Reaction: none

hp 24/39
AC 17[/sblock]

"Operation Half Orc shield's a bust!" Gnorth jokes, rushing to the ogre. Swinging with both arms, the drummer hoped this would all be over soon.

OOC: Move to E7, then take a big ol' swing! [roll0] [roll1]

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Between the attacks of Lorenzo and Gnorth, the ogre will die, so I think we can safely exit combat.

The combined effort of the human cleric and the half-orc bard felled the ogre quickly, it's towering body falling like timber. The only thing breaking the silence of the now still scene was the lapping of the waves against the shore a short distance away.

The entrance to the manor stands to the east, two windows seem to open to a darkened room. The racket raised by the fight does not seem to have piqued the curiosity of anyone inside the building as the door still stands shut.

Last edited:

Brue nodded her thanks to Corilo, then to Gnorth and Lorenzo. "Maybe I need a rest. Or maybe this maul is cursed." The genasi eyed her newfound treasure with suspicion. "I couldn't hit beans. Good thing you lot were here." She looked around, wondering where the gnome had gone off to. "Where's Boddynock?" she queried, the name rolling off her tongue with newfound familiarity. "Haven't seen him in a while. He's not dead, is he?" Brue privately decided she didn't know how she felt about that possibility.

Forged Fury

First Post
Standing atop the northernmost ogre's body, Boddynock frowned and pointed at the dead ogre at Brue's feet, "Unless you think that bastard's head just spontaneously combusted, I don't see how you could have missed my handy-work! I'm quite alive. Shall we seek move on?"

Brue growled at the impertinent gnome, fresh ire firing in her belly. She shot daggers at him but bit back a vocalization. Runt, she mused inwardly. A cheap shot, but it made her feel better. She brightened, and turned a bow with a small flourish. "Ah, didn't see you down there. After you, dear friend."

"I'm not usually a whiner," Gnorth grins while wincing, holding his dislocated shoulder. Ogres hit hard, "But when you said rest, I have to say, I gave a sigh of relief."

The gnome was forgotten in short order. "How bad are you injured?" Brue's concern was immediate; she focused on Gnorth, who was holding his hurt shoulder. "Permit me a look?"

[sblock=OOC]Brue's got two 1st-level spell slots available to her and can cast a cure wounds on Gnorth, if you like.[/sblock]

Remove ads