• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and RPG Play

Ignoring CPRGs, which of the following most closely applies to you?

• D&D is the only RPG I play.

Votes: 71 24.5%
  • I play other RPGs and D&D is my favorite.

Votes: 139 47.9%
  • I play other RPGs but D&D is not my favorite.

Votes: 73 25.2%
  • I play RPGs but do not play D&D.

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • I do not play RPGs.

Votes: 2 0.7%

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I have and do play many different systems. I don't have a single favorite.

Rather like ice cream, what I like depends upon my mood. Often, I want vanilla, but sometimes I want chocolate, and so on.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
I'll play anything at least once, and usually more often than that if it's offered. But D&D isn't my favorite, it's just what's available. (I still think the original Palladium RPG is better.)

Aus_Snow

First Post
I'm not sure I have one clear overall favourite RPG system. Actually, I'm almost certain that I don't.

But if it came down to a choice between D&D and my own d20 fantasy rules, well. ;)

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Like Umbran, I own and play several systems. D&D is one of my favourite systems but it's by no means my sole favourite; I'm also very fond of World of Darkness, Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Adventure!, GURPS, and other smaller, independent games I've picked up here and there.

Ron

Explorer
I play several systems, my favorites are BRP and Traveller, although I am becoming quite a fan of Warhammer FRP 2nd edition, which I am runing right now (and tonight is gaming night! :D ). Still, I like D&D, but I prefer the Rules Cyclopedia version and have a soft spot for AD&D.

Arnwyn

First Post
I play other RPGs and D&D is my favorite.

(Though I only play 2 RPGs in total: D&D for the fantasy/medieval genre, and Fuzion for the futuristic/sci-fi genre.)

Dedicated HERO player - our group meets weekly, and it is HERO all the way and has been for over 15 years.
Play / Run D&D/D20 Future in solo games with the Wife. So mine was "Other Games, D&D is not the fave" :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads