• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D and the rising pandemic

Zardnaar

Legend
Semi infamous restaurant here.

Staff wore lanyards with "exemptions". Those "exemptions" have no legal bearing.

Once the rules got more strict they kept doing it.

$20k ($14-15k usd approx) fine handed out.

Hussar

Legend
FBF? Sorry, what’s that?

And I’m sorry to hear anyone caught it. Just talked to a friend who had recently lost his aunt to complications with Covid.

One more time with feeling. This blows.

Zardnaar

Legend
Committed a faux pas tonight. Phone was almost flat so put it on the charger and went out.

"Vaccine passport please" no problem aw crap.

Guess where the phone was. That's alright I had a physical copy. Conveniently located in my phone case.

Aw crap X2.

Lesson learnt my wife had a copy on her phone and they accepted that.

IMG_20211229_191916.jpg

Oops. Said VP.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
I've been flat out tempted a couple times when seeing people doing the no-mask thing to look at them and go "Unless you have a very specific set of medical things, you're either stupid or you're selfish. Which is it?" Which would probably have gotten me in a fistfight or worse, but damn wasn't I tempted...

Earlier this year, I was in the grocery store checkout when a man came up to the front of the store asking for management because "There was an anti-masker situation" and he didn't want to handle it because he was afraid it would devolve into a fistfight. The store, at the time, had a mask policy (you had to wear one to shop at the store) and a couple of jerks apparently took theirs off once they thought no employees were monitoring them. Somebody called them out and things got heated (I could hear the yelling from the front of the store).

Zardnaar

Legend
Earlier this year, I was in the grocery store checkout when a man came up to the front of the store asking for management because "There was an anti-masker situation" and he didn't want to handle it because he was afraid it would devolve into a fistfight. The store, at the time, had a mask policy (you had to wear one to shop at the store) and a couple of jerks apparently took theirs off once they thought no employees were monitoring them. Somebody called them out and things got heated (I could hear the yelling from the front of the store).

Downside of mandates. Beats me if they expect low paid retail peons to enforce it. You can call the cops but until they get there.....

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Downside of mandates. Beats me if they expect low paid retail peons to enforce it. You can call the cops but until they get there.....
At the grocery store, a guy walked in without a mask and the clerks refused him service until he put a mask on. He threatened to just take his groceries without paying, since nobody would ring him up, but they assured him he would be spending the night in jail for shoplifting if he did. He threw a cussing fit and thoroughly embarrassed himself in front of everyone, then left.

Some people, I swear.

Remove ads