D&D at The Barn (pics inside)

Aeric

Explorer
The desk is a nice touch. Now, when you off PCs, you can do the hand-jabbing motion at the player and say, "you're fired!" :)

Zeppelin

First Post
Hmm... I have a barn behind my house, but I never thought of turning it into a gaming space. I can see now, though, that I must do just that. It's an excellent idea, sir. Thank you.

...and your table setup is sweet. :)

BSF

Explorer
Sweet! I wish I had a spare building to do that with. Would be much easier to raise a ruckus on game night without waking the family up. :D

Warrior Poet

Explorer
Aeric said:
The desk is a nice touch. Now, when you off PCs, you can do the hand-jabbing motion at the player and say, "you're fired!"
Have you considered putting in trap doors underneath the players' chairs?

"Alas, Dave, your valiant paladin has been struck dead by the manticore." *reaches for button on the desk*

*WHOOSH*

"Aaagh!"

;)

Warrior Poet

werk

First Post
wub.gif
So jealous!
wub.gif

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Freakin' sweet!

But I wonder, does the GM have a tough time maneuvering figs around the battlemat from the seat behind the desk? We have a BIG gaming table and when I have to reach across the mat or walk around the table, I often joke that I'm going to get myself a croupier one of these days.

Mystery Man

First Post
Rel said:
Freakin' sweet!

But I wonder, does the GM have a tough time maneuvering figs around the battlemat from the seat behind the desk? We have a BIG gaming table and when I have to reach across the mat or walk around the table, I often joke that I'm going to get myself a croupier one of these days.

I could use one of those.

Right now we're working on building a custom table that will be more of an octagon so that everyone will have easier access to the battlemat when we do use it. Priority one right now though is getting in a wall unit or even central air. And indoor plumbing, right now it's "outdoor plumbing" unless you have more urgent business (IYKWIMAITYD) then its a walk up to the house. The door behind Drew goes to the upper level where we plan to put one in.

Remove ads