D&D at The Barn (pics inside)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Color me impressed! :)

I love it Mystery Man. If I had any suggrestion at all it would be to darken down the wallls a bit (even some of that "Fake Stone" might be cool for a more "dungeony" feel).

But hell, nice job and I am super jealous:)

On the subject of decor...
You could skip the rock wall feel and make it faux wattle and daub - to give it that middle-ages English feel. Hang a coupl of wrought-iron "candelabras" (electric of course) from the ceiling and put in a short bar near the fridge and turn it into - a tavern so that you can say that ALL of your adventures start in a tavern. :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Mean Eyed Cat said:
That looks great! And I'm jealous of that refrigerator - I so want a fridge in our gaming room.

True story from our last gaming session: Our host had to be late so he left the back door open for us. A player in the group brings a gift for the host - an ice bucket and tongs. Myself and all the other player applaud this great gift. We all had soda on hand when we play there at our friends basement but we constantly have to trek upstairs to the kitchen for ice. So the ice bucket is a wonderful gift that helps the whole group.

Thirty minutes later the host arrives back home and his wife asks if one of us can go help him carry in the...mini fridge for the basement.

The ice bucket became obsolete 30 minutes after it arrived. ;)

devilbat

First Post
That is a great set up. What makes me the most jealous is that comfy looking DM's chair.

This thread reminda me of a house I tried to convince my wife to let me buy. It was a 100 year old two story with a pool and garage, but the kicker was that it had a second, two story house on the property. Full kitchen, three bedrooms and living room. No basement though. I told her it would be great for out of town family, guests, and the odd.......gaming session.

I think it was the latter that made her kebosh the idea.

Remove ads