• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D - Heroes For Sale! SOLD! v3 (9am - 1pm) [Edited 8/7/06] - FULL AGAIN

FickleGM

Explorer
Ethernaut said:
Ack! I'm double-booked. Working on resolving the conflict...

I am not adverse to moving this game to a different timeslot, but I don't have many options open to me. I'll see what I can come up with...

I just thought of a possible solution (thinking outside the box). I have True Dungeon on Thursday from 4-6, which sort of breaks up my Thursday late-afternoon. I am wondering if the following time slot for this game would be worth trying:

Thursday from 2-4, take a break so I can do True Dungeon, resume from 6-8, head to the Canadiana (or to Rel's Sky Galleons game).

Let me know if this is something worth trying...

Rel

Liquid Awesome
FickleGM said:
I am not adverse to moving this game to a different timeslot, but I don't have many options open to me. I'll see what I can come up with...

I just thought of a possible solution (thinking outside the box). I have True Dungeon on Thursday from 4-6, which sort of breaks up my Thursday late-afternoon. I am wondering if the following time slot for this game would be worth trying:

Thursday from 2-4, take a break so I can do True Dungeon, resume from 6-8, head to the Canadiana (or to Rel's Sky Galleons game).

Let me know if this is something worth trying...

No can do on Thursday. I'm running Sky Galleons twice that day so I'm booked from 2 on.

FickleGM

Explorer
Rel said:
No can do on Thursday. I'm running Sky Galleons twice that day so I'm booked from 2 on.

Yeah, I saw that... I'll let this choice sit for a bit and see what kind of response that I get. If the response is positive, I may have to take this spot. If I stick with Saturday, I lose Ethernaut. I am also getting less response with the thought of a picnic game...

So, I may be better served to leave the picnic open for other stuff (frisbee with Dave, socializing with people, shorter length stuff so that people can show up and leave for other commitments).

With that in mind, and considering how full my schedule is right now, I may have to let you drop from the game. We'll see how things shake out...

Rel

Liquid Awesome
FickleGM said:
Yeah, I saw that... I'll let this choice sit for a bit and see what kind of response that I get. If the response is positive, I may have to take this spot. If I stick with Saturday, I lose Ethernaut. I am also getting less response with the thought of a picnic game...

So, I may be better served to leave the picnic open for other stuff (frisbee with Dave, socializing with people, shorter length stuff so that people can show up and leave for other commitments).

With that in mind, and considering how full my schedule is right now, I may have to let you drop from the game. We'll see how things shake out...

No worries mate. If that happens then we'll roll with it. In fact, if you move your game out of this spot then maybe I'll reconsider running my "Celebrity Jeopardy: Poseidon Adventure" Risus game at the picnic. Though I say this having just downed a beer so my judgement on such matters may be impaired.

FickleGM

Explorer
With the idea of two non-sequential two-hour segments, I could also do something like Wednesday from 10pm-sleep time and if necessary, another 2 hour segment on Friday from 6pm-8pm (and then off to the Ennies).

Just throwing out options that fit my schedule...

Ethernaut

First Post
FickleGM said:
With the idea of two non-sequential two-hour segments, I could also do something like Wednesday from 10pm-sleep time and if necessary, another 2 hour segment on Friday from 6pm-8pm (and then off to the Ennies).

Just throwing out options that fit my schedule...

I haven't made travel plans yet, but I doubt Wednesday is in the cards. Thursday during Rel's first game is also possible, as is an earlier Saturday game. I currently have no plans on Sunday.

I had been thinking that I'd run a Risus game as well, but I was caught unprepared when everyone started to fill the schedule. I may hold it in reserve for a possible last minute pickup.

FickleGM

Explorer
Well, I think that I'll just go for 9am - 1pm on Saturday and start the picnic at 9am (since I'll be there with whoever decides to play, the picnic may start with just this game, but at least it'll start).

So, if 9am - 1pm is more to your liking or fits your schedule, let me know and I'll sign you up.

Sorry Rel.

QueenD - could you adjust the start time on your master schedule, please?

Remove ads