• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D - Heroes For Sale! SOLD! v3 (9am - 1pm) [Edited 8/7/06] - FULL AGAIN

FickleGM

Explorer
reveal said:
Sweet! Since it's 9am to 1pm now, I can make it. Count me in. :D

You have been counted in...

I now need to confirm that Queenie can still make it, since I've changed the time (I may have to inquire over at CM).

Ethernaut

First Post
FickleGM said:
Well, I think that I'll just go for 9am - 1pm on Saturday and start the picnic at 9am (since I'll be there with whoever decides to play, the picnic may start with just this game, but at least it'll start).

So, if 9am - 1pm is more to your liking or fits your schedule, let me know and I'll sign you up.

Yeah! I'm sooo there. :)

FickleGM

Explorer
Well, I have to admit that I may have bitten off a bit more than I am able to chew with my scenario choice. For various reasons (busy summer being the biggest), I am at a point now where I will be hard-pressed to complete preparations before GenCon. Fortunately, I do have a fallback plan.

I will run a slightly modified version of a scenario that I have run multiple times for various D&D groups. By slightly modified, I mean that I will be readying it for Risus and expanding a few things in the scenario. I hope that those who have "signed up" to play will not be disappointed by this change.

I have altered the original post. If, after reading through it, you decide that you no longer want to join this game, please let me know.

FickleGM

Explorer
BUMPITY

Checking for confirmation from those already signed up (due to my premise change, I want to verify participants).

Also, I would like to point out that I still have a couple openings...it's my first time running a public game, so what could possible go wrong? ;)

FickleGM

Explorer
I added some more stuff, including a brief rundown of some of the Risus mechanics and character write-ups for the PCs. All of these additions have been Spoiler Blocked for space conservation purposes.

Oh yeah, 2 spots are still available.

FickleGM

Explorer
...and then there were none...

nakia is in and the roster is full.

If anyone else is interested, I'll create a waiting list.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads