D&D Icons: Legend of Drizzt Scenario Pack

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Nightfall said:
Right but they had his RPG stats on the other side of the card correct? So that should be in line with his RPG stats correct via the FRCS right?

Unless I'm missing something...and he's been leveled since then...?

He may have... but we need those epic level stats that he's gotta have by now...

KB9JMQ

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
What about the "Drizzt, Friends, and big large dragon to make their life one of the hells" idea?

If it comes with some kind of Huge or larger dragon then I will be interested. But mostly for the dragon ;)

KB9JMQ

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
What other iconic packages?

Other than the dragons, that is...

The other dragons is what I meant. :)
If it has a nice large creature in it I will be interested. If it is just a package of Drizzt and other medium sized friends then not so much.

Vocenoctum

First Post
KB9JMQ said:
If it comes with some kind of Huge or larger dragon then I will be interested. But mostly for the dragon ;)

If it's got a big, nice looking, white dragon, I'll buy it.

A Shadow dragon will be a harder sell for me.

I guess this kills my Gargantuan Green for a while though. Unless they do Lorac, the dragonorb and Cyan... I'd buy that!

I'm not holding my breath though.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Zaukrie said:
Wow, that is some serious negativity.

I don't understand how some people are so judgemental about other people's hobbies and interests.

Probably because I'd rather they do Dragonlance first THEN Forgotten Realms. :p

Darth,

They put up Epic stat cards for Driz'zt. I'm pretty sure it was in the web update. Unless he needs another card...

Remove ads