• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Insider + Spore Creature Lab = WOW!!!

Snarls-at-Fleas

First Post
It would be SOOO cool to have Monster Editor for DDI made the same way as Spore Creature Lab, but less cartoony and with option of adding powers, making all the stats and having virual mini, picture and stat block at the end.
Dreams... dreams... :)

sporebeholderzf6.jpg

Nightchill

Explorer
I vaguely remember reading about a complexity factor that limits how truly bizarre a species can be in Spore.. Too many eyes or mouths and forget it :(

TimeOut

First Post
Awesome!

I only have the free (limited) version of the creator. But it is really nice, even if some things need a little bit of twiddling to make it look right.

Dire Lemming

First Post
For only fifteen ninety nine a month you too can do what you could always do for free, but now with nex gen grafix!

Isn't this the wrong forum?

melkoriii

First Post
TimeOut said:
Awesome!

I only have the free (limited) version of the creator. But it is really nice, even if some things need a little bit of twiddling to make it look right.

Where did you get it?

I so want to download it when I get home.

Byronic

First Post
Spore.com It came out on Tuesday.

I made my own version of the beholder. A very wicked dancer and a very paranoid bastard. He can't stop looking everywhere...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads