• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D is awesome

Treebore

First Post
Of course I love every edition of D&D, which in turn is why I love C&C. How can you not love a game that enables you to use the best parts of each edition together? The awesomest of awesome!

RefinedBean

First Post
Of course I love every edition of D&D, which in turn is why I love C&C. How can you not love a game that enables you to use the best parts of each edition together? The awesomest of awesome!

Honestly curious, because I played in a C&C game once and really loved it, have people tried mixing in some 4E stuff in with C&C? I'd definitely give that a shot!

Also, since Fifth Element forgot it and it deserves better than his/her little clause at the bottom of the post:

Kingdoms of Kalamar is awesome.

Treebore

First Post
Honestly curious, because I played in a C&C game once and really loved it, have people tried mixing in some 4E stuff in with C&C? I'd definitely give that a shot!

Yep!

SPELL CASTERS:
A new class ability for ALL spell casters, except Paladins.

Divine/Arcane blasts. These are a pure energy attack that any spell caster can use every other round as long as they do not cast any spells on the round in between. Yes, this means all day long. This is because that round is a recharge/gather the power round. This attack requires a "To hit" roll versus the targets AC, but the casters BtH for purposes of this attack is equal to their level and its modified by their DEX. Damage is 1d4 per level of the caster and requires a "item" as the component for this ability. It costs 20 GP per dice of damage. Typically a cleric uses their Holy Symbol and Arcane Casters most frequently make a wand.

As usual, I do allow a SIEGE check to cast this every round, it will be CON based, and failed checks will cost a temporary loss of one CON point to simulate the exhaustive nature of wasting the energy as well as gathering it so quickly. The CL will equal the amount of dice you want to do for damage, and the base TN will always be 12, since this is now a "Class Ability" for all spell casters.

Lost CON is regained at 1 point per hour of rest, or from a Lesser Restoration.

FriarRosing

First Post
I am not sure, but it's obvious that Dragons inside Dungeons are awesomer then then Dungeons or Dragons alone!

Though I wonder - a Dungeon inside a Dragon might be even more awesomer!

You know, recently I was thinking of making up a monster whose whole interior was dungeon for some reason. But then I decided that did not make sense and was stupid.

But maybe not!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads