• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D is awesome

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Having your Beguiler steal a skull of Lothar's and it acting like Morte for the rest of the campaign = AWESOME! Especially when you unlock its knowledge and that knowledge is, dun,dun,dun! a True Name of a Plane :D

I love D&D. D&D is awesome!

Also, the recent December editorial calendar for my DDI subscription has helped me realize, for the second time, that DDI is awesome, too!

EDIT: Oh, and Phaezen's thrift-shop score is awesome too! I'm wicked jealous!

1auxy

First Post
Coming home to find out your dog has eaten half of your D&D minis isn't too awesome...

But walking him the following day and finding an arm wielding a longsword sticking out of his poo is pretty awesome!

Edgewood

First Post
The awesomeness that makes Dungeons and Dragons Awesome is Awesome!!

Dying in the Temple of Elemental Evil....again, was, is and will be awesome!!

D&D is like an awesome blossom...with extra awesome!!!

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I think you can all guess what Awesome Blow is...

Guessing games are awesome!

Getting a critical hit when you've only got 10hp left and you know the next time your opponent attacks he'll hit at least once is awesome!

Getting another critical hit to take out his apprentice on a Cleave is so awesome it's possibly my favourite gaming story!

Exclamation marks are awesome!

Remove ads