• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D is now in (exceedingly awesome) commercial form

Aeolius

Adventurer
Are you [-]saying[/-] snorting that heavy metal isn't rebellious? Seriously?

You want rebellious? The next time someone pulls up to an intersection blaring rap music, reply by blasting the Spongebob Ripped Pants song at full volume! Granted, it helps to have a car full of kids, otherwise it looks kinda creepy.

Arn't you Justin Alexander?
And if he isn't, I'd like to know why his sig makes him the spokesman of Dream Machine Productions ("Dream Machine Productions" ... trademarks owned by Justin Alexander. Used with permission.) and links Dweredell on Lulu (By Justin Alexander).

Well spotted Prof. Cirno :) (can't give you experience points for the catch at the moment - could someone else please?). Although you meant third person not second. Does this count as a form of sockpuppetry?

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
And if he isn't, I'd like to know why his sig makes him the spokesman of Dream Machine Productions ("Dream Machine Productions" ... trademarks owned by Justin Alexander. Used with permission.) and links Dweredell on Lulu (By Justin Alexander).

Maybe he's Justin's biggest fan?

/M

pawsplay

Hero
If I walk into a gay bar, and I see one of the beer taps is rainbow colored and the handle is shaped like a man's torso, I don't think, "What a strange marketing campaign for Miller Light." Instead, I assume the marketing campaign is aimed at a particular group of people who will appreciate the outreach.

buddhafrog

First Post
If I walk into a gay bar, and I see one of the beer taps is rainbow colored and the handle is shaped like a man's torso, I don't think, "What a strange marketing campaign for Miller Light." Instead, I assume the marketing campaign is aimed at a particular group of people who will appreciate the outreach.

I'm glad that Pawsplay is out of his D&D closet. There aren't many openly gay D&D players and I wish there were more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads