• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Mini Dragon Eye out yet??????

qstor

Adventurer
I got a black dragon and a brass dragon. The brass dragon is very good. Better painting and coloring than some of the Harbingers. Its medium and fits on a 5x5 base.

Mike

d4

First Post
i just got 3 packs from the ENWorld store. since i ordered them online, i obviously couldn't do the "weight test" thing, but i still managed to score 3 Larges -- the bright naga, carrion crawler, and the dire ape. got 2 white dragon wyrmlings too. along with everything else, it was a pretty good haul for 3 random boosters.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
d4 said:
i just got 3 packs from the ENWorld store. since i ordered them online, i obviously couldn't do the "weight test" thing, but i still managed to score 3 Larges -- the bright naga, carrion crawler, and the dire ape. got 2 white dragon wyrmlings too. along with everything else, it was a pretty good haul for 3 random boosters.

Indeed you did!

I rather like the commons and uncommons in this set - the rares don't interest me as much, but the figures I get a lot of are really good for the RPG. :)

Cheers!

Magestrike

First Post
Just a comment

I manage a B. Dalton and I make sure we have plenty on hand for those that want them. We do keep them behind the counter to cut down on theft, but I have them and the CCG displayed so they can clearly be seen. I also could care less if someone wants to check the boxes for weight. All they have to do is ask and I will hand them as many as they want. However, with the amount of RPG stuff that is stolen in our store, we have to keep them back there or there would be none available for those that want to buy them instead of those that think everything should be free. Just thought I would post a view from the other side of the counter, so to speak.

Mage

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads