• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D or Gaming

BSF

Explorer
Well, I would probably invite some of my other group too. Some of them wouldn't show, but a couple might. It would be cool to have at least 2 games running so people could see a couple of different games in action.

injuredwyvern

First Post
I prefer D&D, but if we end up playing something else I always have a good time with that. I've kinda always wanted to try some of those other games a little more in depth anyways.

As for a game day, that would be cool - count me in.

Macbeth

First Post
If we make some simple flyers for a gameday, I could put them up around campus. I'm sure we could get people that way, if we want it to be that open.

Yeah, I think everybody pretty much feels the same way about it.
I like to play Felix most of the time, but occasionally it is noce to temporarily try a new character or a new world or something like that.
I think it would also be pretty cool to see other games going on at once. I haven't ever really seen other games than ours before. It might broaden our role playing ability.

Remove ads