• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D PDA software?

BeerSkunk

First Post
Software Release Soon

The last update for the new version will be sent out for testing this weekend. After a week of testing, I'll fix any remaining bugs and release it on my website. I expect the software will be ready by next weekend.

Feedback from testers has been very positive so far. If you'd like to get a copy of the software before it goes live, just send an email to beerskunk@digitalsloth.com

Blastin

First Post
BeerSkunk said:
The last update for the new version will be sent out for testing this weekend. After a week of testing, I'll fix any remaining bugs and release it on my website. I expect the software will be ready by next weekend.

Feedback from testers has been very positive so far. If you'd like to get a copy of the software before it goes live, just send an email to beerskunk@digitalsloth.com

Sounds great. And thank much for the replies here. I'll send ya an e-mail.
Blastin

Bulldogc

First Post
anyone know where i can find something to keep track of tresure and food and water(numbers and calculated weights) for the palm os?
if i only had a laptop it would be so easy:(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads