• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D player searches for online game

AgentMike

First Post
Hello! Currently in search of an online D&D game.

Some background: I'm 25, I've been gaming for about 12 years now. I believe that the best games are those games with a lot of variety, where you get to do not just hack n' slash of puzzles or exploration or roleplaying, but a healthy combination. I've had experience palying a lot of different roles, and I'm familiar with the Forgotten Realms as a game world.

Some preferences: A holdover from my time with other game systems, I prefer point buy faaaaaaar more than random rolling - even in the amount of points is low. (I have legendarily bad luck with rolling for atts.) The best days for me to game would be Wednesdays and Saturday evenings, although Fridays would work as well. And I can game on IRC or on OpenRPG. I've gamed in the past on WebRPG but I don't have a paid copy of it, so if you game on that I won't be able to use the 'advanced' feature sets.

Looking forward to hearing from my fellow gamers!

Remove ads