• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General D&D products that never were

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Infinity Sphere was a Spelljammer product partly written when the line was cancelled. Some of the magic items from that ended up in the Encyclopedia Magica.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I'm very curious about that Islandia campaign for a few reasons: if as the name implies it's set on a bunch of islands that would make it in part a marine-based campaign (yay!), and the lower-power focus intrigues me.

Anyone know if any of this ever saw print in other forms i.e. did the authors ever rework this into something else and release it?

As for UA II, after how underwhelmed we were with the first UA I can't say we'd have been lining up at the store for one. :)

Yora

Legend
I remember talk about 5th edition gettting serious when a number of 4th edition releases had been canceled. No idea which ones those were, though.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
For 4e, two other books that were announced and cancelled were Class Compendium: Heroes of Sword and Spell and Hero Builder's Handbook. Most (or all) of the Class Compendium was later released as separate free PDF downloads.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads