• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Race Survivor -- Round 4

Vote one Race off the Island! For any reason.

• Dwarf

Votes: 84 28.7%
  • Elf

Votes: 171 58.4%
  • Human (Vote them off!!!)

Votes: 38 13.0%

• Poll closed .

Particle_Man

Explorer
Hard to stomach the elves. The only reason I ever play them is to annoy my DM, who hates elves even worse (he doesn't forgive their munchkinization in 2nd edition).

Dwarves or Humans are the best races in the phb. It will be hard to choose between them if elves go this round.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
just got to say that I am physically sickened by

you stockingwearing nancy@ss Elf-lovers at ENworld​

let me reiterate:

DIE ELF DIE

D-rock

First Post
Elves wouldn't be that bad, if they wern't crammed into every nook and crany, in every setting, in every variety possible. Come on people, not only is the horse that your beating on long dead, its starting to get pulverized into the consistency of applesauce(mummmm....sauce)

With that point made, I voted for human, because I did earlier and I can't change my vote now........can I.......wait you mean I could......uhhh oh well. :lol:

Last edited:

D-rock said:
Elfs wouldn't be that bad, if they wern't crammed into every nook and crany, in every setting, in every variety possible. Come on people, not only is the horse that your beating on long dead, its starting to get pulverized into the consistency of applesauce(mummmm....sauce)

Dwarves are just as bad. :)

drothgery

First Post
Still voting for dwarves. Still don't like the whole "underground" schtick.

Still will vote the elf/dwarf survivor of the island when it's them or humans.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads