• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D SEAT OPENING - Milwaukee Wisconsin

gamersgroup

First Post
A rare opportunity has presented itself in that a seat has become available in our dedicated, long time Milwaukee Wisconsin 2nd Edition D&D group. We have a fun group of people that love to play and have been getting together religiously every week to go on a long term campaign. If you, or someone you know might be interested in checking us out, feel free to contact us!

Dastari

First Post
A rare opportunity has presented itself in that a seat has become available in our dedicated, long time Milwaukee Wisconsin 2nd Edition D&D group. We have a fun group of people that love to play and have been getting together religiously every week to go on a long term campaign. If you, or someone you know might be interested in checking us out, feel free to contact us!

Whereabouts are you guys located? I don't care about what system is used as long as its role-playing centric which I know that the earlier D&D editions emphasized that more. Also, would i be coming into a campaign already in progress or are you guys starting over with new characters? Just let me know.

gamersgroup

First Post
I lost my nice letter because this website timed out during the typing of it, so you get the short version. Email us at dnd_registration [at] yahoo [dot com].

We're still looking, we've been through quite a few people from the waiting list due to incompatibilities, unwillingness to comply to stated group rules and blatant 'player fishing' for other personal gaming groups.

The players evaluate applicants for 90 days and may call a vote to bring a new player into the group. The people are nice, friendly, funny and helpful. We're looking for those rare people that really, really want to play and aren't afraid to do an occasional 'all-nighter' when time permits.

Remove ads