• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D3.5] Paths of Legend: The Azgundi Tournaments (OOC)

Yttermayn

First Post
I'm in. Will post after I go shopping. Ok, I have a high post rate, and now I'm starting to really dig the idea of jousting and wrestling. Oh I am naughty. And a freakin' centaur. Mwahahaha....

Voda Vosa

First Post
You know what could be great? Muzdum riding Aohdan in a joust. We could use two cavalry spears, and Muzdums stability race feature would apply as long as the saddle is made of stone. :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
Easy, with uzdums racial featur: Bouncing: the character is able to bounce if falling from a centaur, receiving no harm from the fall. Targets must success a will save or fall to the floor laughing.

Helfdan

First Post
Hey there, boss! Valen Sablewood reporting for duty. I think he would consider archery, Fox Hunt, and heck, even dueling, depending on the rules!
Will post the character by this week-end.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Welcome aboard, Helfdan! :D

Anyone competing for a Lordship must compete in at least five events and all events potentially count towards a lordship (even the drinking contest).

The judges (appointed from among representatives in the House of Commons) judge each event and also look at the competitors overall performance and choice of events to compete in when determining who wins Lordships.

Remove ads