• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well in order to keep up the speed of the game, I've decided to replace Zweichneid in Koryos role.
Get out of your pokeball Atanatotatos! I choose you!

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I'm going to take the family to the beach for a few days and may not get much posting done until the later half of the week. I think I'm caught up right now.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Okay, have a nice time with your family there, we will be here when you come back.

On other news:
Here are some draws I made on the last session of the php course of advanced statistics (and made them over the fotocopyed book by the way). Yeah I know I should be paying attention to the class, but seriously, statistics? After the lunch? No way I say!
From left to right you can see:
Shen Rui, Lucy Leng, Ziang, Koryo disguised like sailor, Master Jien's fury (scene to come, IC) and Wang Chi. Sorry there Nightbreeze and Scotley, your characters will get pictured in my next php course, and that's a promise!
Up there you can see Ban Lu's enchanted Gun and Koryo's Black Veil's dagger, the symbol of a Black Veil's assassin by the way. The other draws are the elder of Iron hills and Koryos furtive entrance in the drunk captain's cabin.
Qithout further plot-revealing descriptions, the draws:
[sblock= draws]
poesomecharactersri4.jpg
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Wow! Koryo's infiltration drawing's wonderful! And the dagger is awesome too!
I did hope Koryo might be a bit less ugly of a man :D
You have skillz!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yeah, they are all ugly. It's my personal signature in the draws I made (?)
Actually it's just very hard to draw oriental characters with good look, since I don't know their standards.
Master Jien looks like a mortal combat character xD
I must confess Ziang turned out to be the most favoured in looks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads