D&DExp Character Sheets!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Unless Elven is no longer an automatic language for Half-Elves, Tira only has one bonus language despite her +2 Int.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ShinRyuuBR said:
* Race and Class Features
???
Dwarven Resilience ???
Stand Your Ground ???
Combat Challenge ???
Combat Challenge ???
Combat Superiority ???
Languages: Common and Dwarven
Low-Light Vision
Note: ???
That first one looks to me as...
Cast Iron Stomach: +1 to saving throw vs poison

pukunui

Legend
Jdvn1 said:
That first one looks to me as...
Cast Iron Stomach: +1 to saving throw vs poison
I'm reading it as "Cast Iron Stomach: +5 to saving throws ???".

I'm glad that ability scores and their modifiers haven't changed. When it was said that ability score mods started at 0 and never had negatives, I was a bit concerned. I won't miss racial ability score penalties, but not being able to have a character who's not at least average in all abilities would be a bit weird. Some of my players like to have low stats ...

Stand Your Ground looks like the 3e dwarven resistance to being bull-rushed and such (I can make out something about being pushed or pulled).

Last edited:

Slander

Explorer
Taking a shot:

Fey Pact: When you reduce an enemy under your Warlock's Curse to 0 hit points or fewer, you can teleport 3 squares as a free action.

Warlock Curse: Once per turn as a ??? action, place a curse on the enemy nearest you, you do +1d6 damage on the enemy. The curse lasts until the end of the encounter or enemy is defeated.

Peter LaCara

Explorer
Bit of reverse engineering that can be done from this:

Warlocks get 12+Con Score Hp at first level, and fighters get 15+Con Score. About what I expected. Healing surges look to be 1/4 hp. Warlocks get 6+Con Mod healing surges per day, while fighters get 9+Con Mod.

Fighters get a bonus to fort defense, and maaaybe to reflex defense, though that could also be from her shield. Scale armor grants +3 AC. I'm not really sure how attacks are being calculated. There are bonuses in there I can't account for.

pukunui

Legend
Looks like weapons get little bonus abilities and things. The warhammer is apparently "versatile", which means it grants +1 damage when wielded two-handed. That's pretty cool.

Snapdragyn

Explorer
Conjectural rules gleanings:

Scouts get healing surge 6+<Con mod>/day
Defenders get healing surge 9+<Con mod>/day
Controllers get healing surge 6+<Con mod>/day

Most classes get 4 trained skills. The example Warlock is trained in Bluff, Insight*, Streetwise, & Thievery. The example Fighter is trained in Athletics, Endurance, Heal, & Streetwise. The example Wizard is trained in Arcana, History, Religion, & Stealth (with an additional +2 from the feat Skill Training: Stealth)

*There appears to be an error on the sheet here, unless a bonus is involved somewhere from racial or class mods. Since Insight is Wis-based, this should be +4 instead of +6 (if half-elves or warlocks get +2 to Insight, it adds up).

All characters can use Acrobatics, Athletics, Insight, Perception, & Stealth untrained. (Are other skills trained only, or perhaps just not listed on the standard character sheet since they follow a unified mechanic - but then why no entry for 'other skills'?)

Either Encumbrance is gone, weak characters can carry a lot more, or base movement is higher than in 3e. Note the warlock & wizard both with STR 10 carrying 50 lbs. of hempen rope + assorted other stuff & still moving at 6 squares (30' in 3e terms).

Edits: Added stuff gleaned from the Wizard character sheet & revised some other things based on it.

Last edited:

LEHaskell

First Post
Slander said:
Taking a shot:

Fey Pact: When you reduce an enemy under your Warlock's Curse to 0 hit points or fewer, you can teleport 3 squares as a free action.

Warlock Curse: Once per turn as a ??? action, place a curse on the enemy nearest you, you do +1d6 damage on the enemy. The curse lasts until the end of the encounter or enemy is defeated.

And the lesson here is....Don't steal the warlock's kill!

Stormtalon

First Post
Back of fighter sheet is up now, as is front & back of Wizard. Yummy goodness abounds!

Of note, the Fighter's daily power is listed as "Reliable" with the definition that if it misses, it's not counted as expended for the day. Niftiness!

Remove ads