WotC D&D's officially licensed t-shirts need to try harder

aco175

Legend
I'll admit I'm getting old but I never liked the shirts that look like someone threw up on them. I was always more quiet professionalism. I would wear something like on the left, but not the right.

1671760484711.png
1671760506029.png

Dire Bare

Legend
There are a TON of officially licensed D&D t-shirts from a variety of companies. Some of the t-shirt designs are uninspired and boring, some of the companies offerings don't differ much from other companies merch . . . . but there is some great stuff out there!

Heroes & Villains has some need D&D merch that isn't mirrored elsewhere. Amazon's D&D t-shirt club can be hit or miss, but some of the shirt designs have been pretty cool.

The lesson is . . . if you want a cool D&D t-shirt or other licensed merch, cast a wide net. There's probably something out there you'll like.

The R-Rats stuff you post in the OP isn't bad, but yeah, isn't particularly inspired or interesting.

Stormonu

Legend
Shrug I'm happy with my red box t-shirt and B/X cover tee. Oh, and I'd grab the Ringlerun one if I can find it in my size.

Which reminds me, I need to see if I can find a replacement for my Hildebrandt Star Wars tee. Wore the prior one out.

Remove ads