• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Ridik, ao'Thuir, Rinya and Gardner

Ridik's single command worms its way into Slim's mind. Instead of running off, he approaches the Mountain Goblin... and is promptly tackled. He manages to evade Gardner's attempt but Rinya and ao'Thuir latch on to the hapless rogue.

In the streets, onlookers watch with interest at the brawl's progression. Carts and wagons halt. Even the donkeys and horses stare alongside their handlers.

"Umm... Help! Thieves! Save me!" cries Slim.

OOG: Actions for Round 2. Slim is currently grappled.

Initiative:
Ridik
Slim
Rinya
Gardner
ao'Thuir

Velmont

First Post
"My two friends here have not learned the good manner, calm down. If we wanted to harm you, it would already been done. Let's enter that tavern and let's speak, we pay the ale." says the goblin, making his offer just like if he wasn't in the middle of a fight, still having that kind of prestence he had a momoent ago.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Using his Communication Domain power to boost his social skill, which will give him +3 to his roll. I would think it a diplomatie role, but not sure, anyway, my modifier should be +9 if it is a diplomatie roll, or +4 for Bluff, including my domain bonus. If it is an Intimdate roll, it would be +1, as the domain power doesn't boost that skill.[/SBLOCK]

Salix

First Post
Gardner looks around and quietly says through clenched teeth,"Slim, shut up. Do you want the Guard to know about our money making scheme at the Meijer house? Let's go have a little talk about it.'

He holds up his hands, palms facing the crowd,"Nothing to see here folks. Just a little misunderstanding between aquaintences."

Heckler

First Post
Rinya shakes her head with dissappointment as she says to Slim, "I was hoping you would run, but...that was just sad. Luckily for you, my friends just want to talk. Now, let's get that drink." She will loosen her grip, but try to steer Slim towards the tavern.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Between the strength, magic and cunning of his four captors, Slim's defiance disappears like thin mist on a sunny day. His features take on a sullen, defeated look and though he rises of his own power, he doesn't seem to have any fight in him.

OOG: What tavern are you taking him to? The Green Sailor is a ways away.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads