• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 3.5 Rules now on iPad!

Siuis

Explorer
Wow, neat! That's... That's really tempting. The price tag is daunting but I'll probably give in in short order.

Question the first; is there any ability for end-users to add to the document? Not to sell, but to have a portable version of non-core rules? For example, I'm playing a incarnum character. Could I open up the App and add in this data for my personal use?

Last edited:

dvorak

First Post
[MENTION=88485]raxter[/MENTION]

DESCRIPTION
Finally the D&D 3.5 (d20) Core Rules in your hands everywhere you go!!!
If you are a Dungeons & Dragons player or master you should not miss this!

What's New in Version 1.1
- iPad support (Universal Application)
- iOS 4 support

$3.99

Paying real world currency for something given away for free - BRILLIANT! The UI has good presentation.

raxter

First Post
Question the first; is there any ability for end-users to add to the document? Not to sell, but to have a portable version of non-core rules? For example, I'm playing a incarnum character. Could I open up the App and add in this data for my personal use?

Thank you for the suggestion! At the moment it's not possible, but I have just added your hint to the "todo" list for the next update;)

Siuis

Explorer
Well then, provided the user interface isn't to arcane I can guarantee you at least 3 customers. After such an update of course.

Trouble right now is, you have to compete with D20srd.org, which is free though somewhat slow to load on the iPhone; your target audience. Adding template so I can port my current D&D books around as well though, even without the intercorelation one gets from the links in the text, would do wonders to garner you support.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads