• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

d20 Adventure Path: Project Javelin

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Cutter XXIII said:
1. If they're "stealing resources from other dimensions," the aggressors are necessarily dimensional in nature. Strike the first word.

Eh, the web people write the promo material.

2. Are the aggressors trying to prolong the life of their own world, their own dimension, or their own resources?

Their own world. Their own resources ties into the above.

3. In the second line, "their own;" are the heroes trying to stop them from destroying the heroes' world or the aggressors' world?

Their own world, and others. Unless the GM has no stomach for it, the aggressor's world is doomed. Doomed!

Their own world, and others. Unless the GM has no stomach for it, the aggressor's world is doomed. Doomed![/QUOTE]
Its time to sing the Doom song! Doom, doom, doomdie doom... ad nauseum, ad infinitum.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've been wanting to start a new d20 Modern campaign once I finished my move and this might be perfect for me.

Roudi

First Post
It's like Dimension X meets Neo-Nazi fantasy meets ecologist's nightmare!

I like it. It's nice to see influences from d20 Future bleed into a d20 Modern adventure path. And given the writers, I don't think it can go very wrong.

JimAde

First Post
Good news for Cutter: I've downloaded and skimmed the thing, and the writing/editing on it is just fine. Fear not! Your English sensibilities will not be too badly offended. :)

You got it all wrong

I have to say I am saddened that WotC has picked an Alternate History setting as their first/latest "upcoming adventure path series". This is d20 Future, not d20 Modern. With the world being as screwed up as it is today, why go with Alternate History and dimensional travel? It just sounds like a bad Star Trek or Stargate epsiode.

Sounds to rag on the first sign of real support for d20 Modern in a year or so. I think you have more material in the Agents of PSI fiction to run with than this.

As always, your opinions will differ.

Falkus

Explorer
I have to say I am saddened that WotC has picked an Alternate History setting as their first/latest "upcoming adventure path series". This is d20 Future, not d20 Modern. With the world being as screwed up as it is today, why go with Alternate History and dimensional travel? It just sounds like a bad Star Trek or Stargate epsiode.

Because resource raiding, parallel dimensional Nazis don't have the same political baggage?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads